Setting Up Visitation and Safe Exchange Services
- Text 423-790-3747 and provide your name and your request to schedule an intake for supervised visitation, therapeutic visitation, or safe exchange services.
- Allow 24-48 hours for a reply. If no reply is received, please follow up again with a text message.
- An intake will be coordinated and scheduled at a mutually agreeable day and time Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm at our Cleveland Office or Athens Office Intakes take between 30 – 45 minutes to complete
- OR You may book your intake appointment online FOR CLEVELAND ONLY
- Bring a State Issued ID, any relevant court documents, and $25 (cash or credit/debit) to your appointment. Both the visiting parent and the custodial parent/guardian are responsible for remitting the $25 intake fee unless there is an agreement or court order providing otherwise.
- Once all parties have completed this process, Solomon Family Solutions will text to coordinate and schedule visitation or exchange at a mutually agreed upon day and time and location. Solomon Family Solutions offers visitations and exchanges 7 days a week between the hours of 9am – 8pm.
Fees for Services
Solomon Family Solutions does its very best to keep fees for services as low as possible. Fees are based upon the visiting parents’ gross household income and will be subsidized by grant funds and donations. Fees are generally the responsibility of the visiting parent unless there is an agreement or court order providing otherwise.
Generally, our visitation services cost at least $75 per hour, but we recognize that this cost is not affordable for many. So, through the generosity of our community and donors, we are able to subsidize the fees and provide services on a sliding scale starting as low as $40/hr. Fees for services may increase based upon the assessed risk level of a case or if other special circumstances apply (i.e., offsite location). Lower hourly fees may be available under very limited circumstances and with approval from management. An application will be required and supporting documentation requested. If a visiting parent is employed, rents/own a home, has a vehicle, and/or has an attorney, they will likely not qualify for the additional subsidization of fees.
Safe exchange service is $20 per exchange at our offices in Cleveland and Athens. This cost may increase if an offsite location is requested. We encourage safe exchange fees to be split between co-parents.
What Services are Included with Fee?
- Coordination and scheduling of visitation or exchange.
- Case and file management
- A professional and trained monitor will arrive prior to and stay after visitation to check-in visiting parent and provide time after the visitation or exchange to provide time for the other party to leave the premises while the visiting parent remains onsite.
- A monitor will regularly maintain visitation logs and take contemporaneous notes throughout visitations and at exchanges.
- One written report summarizing records (Please allow 3-5 business days to be completed).
What Services are NOT Included with Fee?
- Time and materials required to comply with subpoenas for records or videos.
- Time to comply with subpoenas for testimony.
- Additional written summary reports.
Cost of Services Not Included in Fee
|ADD ON SERVICES||COST|
|Time to comply with subpoena duces tecum||$50/hr.|
|Materials used to comply with subpoena duces tecum||$0.50 per page|
|Time to comply with a subpoena for testimony. Must pay to block either 1/2 day (4) or full-day (8) for each person. Due upon receipt of the subpoena.||$50/hr.|
|Video recordings are for the use of Solomon Family Solutions (SFS) ONLY. Unless SFS deems reasonable and necessary, SFS will never preserve video recordings. Video is recorded on a loop every 7 days. If videos are subpoenaed, time to review and preserve video will be required before the release of the video. Plus, the person that issued the subpoena will be responsible for providing SFS a thumb drive to store and make portable the preserved videos.||$100/ hr.|
|Cost of additional written summary reports||$50|